Monday, June 23, 2008

Who Are You?

Do you ever see people and think to yourself, "Who are you?"

I did last weekend when our friends, Katy and Kristian were going out with us for lunch after church. It was pouring when we got out and we only had one umbrella for the four of us. So, without a hesitation, my husband and Kristian grabbed two plastic bags and walked all the way to the restaurant...as BAG HEADS! Katy and I were dying laughing. Who are they!? Do they really care about their hair? It's not like those bags are really covering anything. Were they really our husbands?


Then today, I passed a woman who was wearing a terry cloth one-piece cover-up. Like the top was strapless and it was real short shorts. You know what I'm talking about? There is probably some official name for that outfit, but you get the point. Well, to go with her bright purple get-up was her bright gold metallic cowboy boots with heels. Ahhh -nice. I know she didn't get those in Texas. I just wanted to say, "Work it girl!" Who are you?

Oh - and this was great, too. At the gym this morning, I am on the machine and I look up and see this guy who is staring at himself in the walled mirrors....picking zits! ARE YOU KIDDING, ME?! That is disgusting. At the gym? STOP. Even though it was so grotesque to me and even made my stomach turn - I couldn't stop staring at him in disbelief. How can you pick your zits right here while we are all watching you? Well, at least I am. Gross! Then he proceeds to come over to one of the machines and get on it backwards so that he can catch the soccer game highlights from yesterday, which was showing on the TV behind him. Who are you?


2 comments:

Kristian and Katy said...

YESSSS!!! those pictures are AWESOME. hahaha. makes me laugh all over again.
the best part was that they werent even trying to be funny. they were seriously covering their 1/2 inch of hair.
but we love them anyway :)

hahaha. good post.
and im going to steal your pics.

Becksta said...

Wow. LOVE the pics of David and Kristian- too funny. But what is with the zit picker??? Gross!!! Yes, who are these people???