Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Love Those Curls

The hair was getting a bit long, so I gave Kate a little trim and had a little (selfish) fun at the same time. I decided to trim AND straighten it...just to see what it would look like. I actually thought she looked more like my baby/toddler pictures with her hair straight. Lol. I knew I was in there somewhere (even if it's just tiny bit)!

I like these pics of her...


... but it just wasn't "my" Kate. I missed those curls.

By the next day - they were back (just a little shorter).
Love those curls.

4 comments:

Kristian and Katy said...

way to go with the haircut! looks great.

i like the straight- but you're right... the curls are more her :)

Kimber-Leigh said...

i love her curls too :) and i've always thought she looks like you both!

Christine said...

I mean honestly? She is just too cute. Yay for going naturally curly!

shannon ho said...

what a beauty! can't wait to see all 3 of you very soon :)