It was also fun because Andrea brought her now bestest friend, Natalie, as well and I loved getting to know her. Then Natalie's longest and bestest friend from growing up is in CT going to school, so Rachel met up with us for a day. We all had a great time hanging out together.
There is something beautiful about meeting your friends' friends, because you all naturally become friends. Does that make sense? I love that.
We spent time walking around and resting and talking and laughing in Central Park - one of my favorite City things to do.
A few of the places we went while they were here and places I would recommend to anyone visiting:
* Boat House in CP for lunch
* Gansevoort Hotel rooftop bar for drinks and apps
* Market Table for dinner in the Village
* Buddakan for dinner (some of the best food i've ever put in my mouth - no lie)
* Sarabeth's for brunch
* Serendipity 3 for dessert (you must get the Sundae with Peanut Butter and Hot Fudge - I'm just sayin')
Nothing like a fun girls weekend in the City!! Love you, Ande.
4 comments:
looks like you had a fun visit. and i got hungry just reading your food recommendations!
What a FUN time! That sundae looks amazing!!! I've gotta try that sometime. So glad I got the chance to meet her!
So fun!
WHAT FUN! YOU BOTH LOOK BEAUTIFUL - AS ALWAYS. MAKES ME SO HAPPY TO SEE THE TWO OF YOU STILL STANDING TOGETHER AFTER ALL THESE YEARS...SO HAPPY.
Post a Comment