Wednesday, April 8, 2009

He's Got the Whole World

I heard Kate singing her new favorite song in the kitchen and so I grabbed the camera and
caught just a bit of it before she moved on to something else. At first it sounds a
bit scratchy, but keep listening - it clears up and you can hear Kate's rendition of
"He's Got the Whole World in His Hands", complete with hand motions, of course.

A good reminder in these days, isn't it?

5 comments:

Kristian and Katy said...

oh. my. goodness.
i must see a live performance of this as soon as possible.

Kimber-Leigh said...

aww. i'm sure it's adorable but for some reason, the video is not coming up for me. i'll check again later!

Christine said...

Yeah, that's exactly what I needed to hear today. Thank you Miss Kate :)

Kimber-Leigh said...

oh...so precious. glad i got to hear it!

Psalm112 said...

Miss Kate has me in tears...so precious!!