Kate is in the "copy cat" stage. She is copying everything. It's probably good that the main words she says now are "mama, dada, 'da' - give her five, all done, ball, 'wa' for 1, two, 'peez', and cheese rather than every word she hears from us. But, she really is copying everything else.
She brushes her hair. She loves putting on a bracelet and a necklace already. She even pulled up her "booster chair" to sit and watch Baby Einstein while I was cooking dinner.
Amazing that this starts so young.
Well, today I made a purchase. Kate got her first baby doll stroller. She loves it. She is so proud of it. She even bent down and kissed the baby doll and then pushed her around the house and outside. It made me so happy. She is already a good little mommy. :)
Here are a few others from the week.
Kate and her best girlfriend, Louise, sitting in each others laps. Of course it only lasted one second, but I was able to capture it. Too cute. Louise is the one moving to Westchester. :(
My little turtle.
My little bunny. I love that she knows to just walk up and say "cheese" b/c Momma is going to take a picture. :)
Bed head. She just woke up from a nap...and her hair, well, looked like this. Her expression says it all!
Lastly, for a little laugh...here is Kate's "plumber" shot. Nice, baby. I hope this isn't a "just like mommy" pose. :)
8 comments:
such cute pictures...and it is uncanny what little ones pick up to imitate...it definitely makes you think about what you say and do, doesn't it?!?!
precious. i cant wait to see her with the stroller. so sweet that she's copying you now.
Pres is very much in the copy-cat stage as well. Even with my make-up he takes the brushes and swipes his face! ha! my husband loves that.
So adorable! I love the stroller pic it reminds me of myself and ALL my dolls :) I also think the turtle one is another favorite. I love that girl
cutie-pie
she is hilarous! i love that she already loves to be a momma thats fun!
Wow, those last two are hysterical. She's such a darling!!!
so cute!
Post a Comment