Hey Shawna, I some how stumbled across your blog, have no idea how. But I started reading, mainly because I LOVE NY!!!! Anyway, I decided to go to the beginning of your blog to find out how you landed up there, and your first post struck me like a rock! It was like I was meant to read it. I have been living away from our family and friends fr a year and a half now, and its really starting to get to me, and I have been asking where do we belong? Anyway, that first post of yours helped a lot..so thank you! And wahted to let you know that you have a reader in South Africa, hope you dont mind me adding you to my blog roll. Kind regards, Hayley
4 comments:
good words for today.
thought of you a lot yesterday. sorry i didn't manage to call :).
Hey Shawna, I some how stumbled across your blog, have no idea how. But I started reading, mainly because I LOVE NY!!!! Anyway, I decided to go to the beginning of your blog to find out how you landed up there, and your first post struck me like a rock! It was like I was meant to read it.
I have been living away from our family and friends fr a year and a half now, and its really starting to get to me, and I have been asking where do we belong?
Anyway, that first post of yours helped a lot..so thank you!
And wahted to let you know that you have a reader in South Africa, hope you dont mind me adding you to my blog roll.
Kind regards,
Hayley
Hey Shawna,
Thanks for the motivating comment on blog, really appreciate it!
Your little by the way is beautiful!
Post a Comment