Yes, that would describe the Arkansas vs. Louisiana-Monroe game tonight.

The Hogs are victorious once again, but not without a VERY close finish! Arkansas won 28 to 27 in the last two minutes of the game...again tonight. It was very similar to last week's game. For the love. At least we were able to watch this time on TV and Rhett got some great air time tonight which is always a special treat for his family and friends watching. He was on TV quite a bit, on and off the field, so we could see him. The best part being it was not because he messed up. Yay! I did happen to notice his recent haircut and clean shaven look as well. Nice.
Up Next: Arkansas plays one of my favorites, University of Texas, next Saturday and it is LIVE on ABC, so watch for #51 and cheer him on!! He will need it.
Message from Kate:
"Yo, Uncle Rhett! Great job tonight. Maybe next time you could play a little earlier so I can stay up and watch more of the game. Oh - and try not to make it so close next week. I love you!"
3 comments:
Whew! Let's just say that Jeremy and I were at the game and can't believe we actually pulled it off. Go Hogs! Jeremy is taking a guys trip to Austin next weekend for the game - it might not be a good game, I'm afraid. Glad y'all were able to watch it on TV! Melissa
How fun for your guys to see him on TV!!! I'll be rooting for Rhett and "the Hogs!" :)
oh sweet Kate, how you play the part of a gansta baby so well. Way to root for your uncle Rhett! I hope to hear more raps soon :)
Post a Comment