Thursday, August 30, 2007

Arkansas vs. Troy


So, this is the first big football game for my brother, Rhett! He will be the starting deep snapper for University of Arkansas this Saturday, at their first home game against Troy. Who is that, you ask? I don't know. But... He is #51, so let's all keep him in our prayers! He will be snapping in front of 75,000 people. Is that crazy, or what!?
Here's his super grown up picture that is on his bio on the Arkansas football roster. Can you believe that's my LITTLE brother?
Go HOGS! Go RHETT!

4 comments:

Kimber-Leigh said...

Yay Rhett! What an exciting weekend!!! We'll be cheering!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness. Buisness man in a suit. That totally looks like a faternity picture.
I am REALLY impressed with your blogging. Please never go back to work, b/c you were not a good blogger, but it is a mile a minute now on greener pastures. I have to check it all the time to make sure I am in the know!!

Allie said...

I can't believe he is old enough to be doing that. Honestly he should still be 5 yr old standing in the stands pretending to be the drumb major! Go Hogs.

A Looney Life said...

....still want him to meet my sister. They would be the cutest couple ever.......