Wednesday, August 1, 2007

5 weeks old

I am 5 weeks old! I weigh 9 lbs, 15 oz and am 21 1/2 inches tall now. Look at how much I am growing!

Why is it so hard to take good baby pictures? :) Here are some that didn't turn out so well, but I love anyway.
I think there is a smile in here somewhere.




Ok - so all of my family think she looks more like David right now. In fact, my mom calls her "little David-a". ha! Who do YOU think she looks like -- mommy or daddy? Let's take a vote - See above.

P.S. You won't hurt my feelings. I promise.

5 comments:

Honeycutt Family said...

It is hard for me to say since I have never met your husband in real life (just seen his pic), but I voted for "both, but more like Mommy)".
It is funny because even with Grace being a year and a half, people still can't make up their mind on who she looks like. Some say Matt; some say me; and some say a perfect combination. Weird!

Anonymous said...

I really can't tell!! But I am way impressed with your fancy poll button!

Anonymous said...

Is that the underside of the Cadillac blanket?

It would make me feel good to know that good use came of it!! ; )

Meredith

Shawna said...

i know - she will change so much, and this is super early...but it's still fun! :)

looks like there is an even tie right now! yea!

p.s. yes,meredith...it's the cadillac blanket - ha! it took me a while to figure out what you were talking about. :)

Anonymous said...

I've decided I see alot of Richardson in her. I can't figure out who- sometimes you, Cheryl or Stephanie or Rhett. Okay, everyone but Dennis, for some reason.