Wednesday, August 8, 2007

What's up with this game of Tag?

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their 8 things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Shawna's 8 random habits/facts/confessions:

1. I am on a major granola kick for breakfast. I don't know where it came from, but I crave it - like every morning. AND...it wouldn't be complete without fruit (blueberries and strawberries or both!) YUM.

2. I am addicted to my Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Champagne. Addicted. I cannot leave home without it.

3. Practically every day, since I've been on maternity leave, I have watched every morning talk show imaginable, I feel like. My day starts (usually) with a part of the TODAY show, then Regis & Kelly, then Rachael Ray, then The View, then the 12pm news and then if I'm still at home - it is either Millionaire or the Food Network with Paula Dean. That's A LOT of TV, but it seems it is the schedule right now unless Kate and I have something we need to get to in the morning. :) (I do try and schedule one social or fun thing each day so we get outside too - ha.)

4. I am definitely someone who likes the toilet paper to be placed with the flap on top. It totally bugs when someone puts it on the other way...it really shouldn't be like that. (disclaimer: If you are that person, we can still be friends)

5. The devotion book that I am reading right now is called, "What Jesus Demands from the World", by John Piper. It's unbelievable and rocks my world. Check it out! I'm sure there will be some blogs about it in the near future.

6. My 3 random short (or maybe long) term goals are to 1) take an art class and 2) pick up my guitar again and 3) become fluent in Spanish

7. I have a girl crush on Carrie Underwood. She is just adorable and SO talented!

8. My current bedtime routine, every night: wash face (either Oil of Olay or Modern Friction by Origins) and brush teeth (i know you're thankful), then Mega-Mushroom face serum by Origins, then Night-A-Mins by Origins, then eye cream from Caudalie, then hand cream from Ahava, take pre-natal vitamins, put Vaseline on the lips, then finally head to bed. What can I say... I LOVE being moisturized.

OK - Christine, Lindsi, and Christian - YOU'RE TAGGED!

3 comments:

Honeycutt Family said...

What hilariously fun and interesting things to learn about you, Shawna!
:)

Kimber-Leigh said...

can't wait to hear about your art class!

Christine said...

Challenge accepted!! Check my blog...