oh yes. this is too cute.i think i'm going to have to go with the poof. she will want that later on.
That mohawk picture is priceless! I love her little mouth and look on her face too! :)JenP.S. TWO MONTHS already???? Time flies!
The last pic is definately my fave! Her sweet chubby face just kills me! She is gorgeous!
oh my- what a cutie. I can't pick, I just like her face!!
pookie05i love the last one! she is growing to look more like you which is lucky for her! i miss yall, squeeze and kiss those cheecks for me :)
Mohawk
Ok - I think Mohawk wins! Wow...Daddy will be so proud.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oh yes. this is too cute.i think i'm going to have to go with the poof. she will want that later on.
That mohawk picture is priceless! I love her little mouth and look on her face too! :)
Jen
P.S. TWO MONTHS already???? Time flies!
The last pic is definately my fave! Her sweet chubby face just kills me! She is gorgeous!
oh my- what a cutie. I can't pick, I just like her face!!
pookie05i love the last one! she is growing to look more like you which is lucky for her! i miss yall, squeeze and kiss those cheecks for me :)
Mohawk
Ok - I think Mohawk wins! Wow...Daddy will be so proud.
Post a Comment