Saturday, August 30, 2008

Go Hogs! Go Rhett!



Today kicks off the 2008-2009 season for the Arkansas Razorbacks as they play Western Illinois. 

As many of you know, my brother, Rhett, is their starting deep snapper (#51) and is a Sophomore this year. I can't believe it. He got to play every single game last year, starting, as a true Freshman and he begins his second year tonight. He has done amazingly well. 

Let's cheer him on and pray for him. He said last night he was getting a little nervous. Of course, I will keep you posted as to when the televised games are, because I know there are many of you that want to watch and look for his butt as he snaps. :) For those of you who don't know...that's pretty much the only view of the snapper you see in a game. But, it's still fun to watch someone (or someone's butt) that you know!



Go Hogs! Go Rhett! 

3 comments:

Shawna said...

... and they WON. 28-24. Go Hogs!

Kristian and Katy said...

yay!! go rhett!! we were thinking about you guys last night.
looking forward to seeing him in action!

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Whew! I wasn't sure the Hogs were going to pull it out. Jeremy and his brother went up to Fayetteville for the game - Jackson and I supported the Hogs by wearing our Razorback gear here at home. :)