oh. my. goodness. sweet kate, how are you growing up so quickly? but i sure do know where you get all that personality from :) :) :)
So incredibly precious! I love that you included a "crying pic".
she is such a big girl! So precious!! You have taken some awesome pics of here, you are a good photographer! I finished sisters-keeper today - it was awesome! My third Jodi Picoult this month...it will ease up when school starts soon!
She is so beautiful! I have to hold her soon...that last picture is stunning...frame worthy. Miss you TOO TOO much
she is such a sweetheart. and i agree about that last pic being stunning- it's my fave!
she just gets cuter :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh. my. goodness. sweet kate, how are you growing up so quickly? but i sure do know where you get all that personality from :) :) :)
So incredibly precious! I love that you included a "crying pic".
she is such a big girl! So precious!! You have taken some awesome pics of here, you are a good photographer! I finished sisters-keeper today - it was awesome! My third Jodi Picoult this month...it will ease up when school starts soon!
She is so beautiful! I have to hold her soon...that last picture is stunning...frame worthy. Miss you TOO TOO much
she is such a sweetheart. and i agree about that last pic being stunning- it's my fave!
she just gets cuter :-)
Post a Comment