Thursday, July 10, 2008

"I'm ONE!"

Kate has learned how to show us her age! She can even say "Wa" everytime she holds up her finger now, as if she's really trying to say "one". So impressive, little miss.  




She is way too cool for school. 



We are having so much with her outside. I think she likes it too. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for getaways! So happy about your wonderful backyard! Yeah!!

Kristian and Katy said...

she gets cuter and cuter everyday.

Kimber-Leigh said...

cute swimsuit...cute pool...super cute little one-year old! miss you!

.kp. said...

so perfectly precious!

Allie said...

Cute! Love the bathing suit.

Anonymous said...

Shawna, your terrace looks lovely. I know you will so enjoy that. We already miss your Mom.

Gay

La Gringa Sonria said...

Love the patio and the fun frog pool!!

andrea said...

That's so cute. I love how expressive she is.