Now, Kate has room to play, room for friends...room! We are not painting, so we decided to do some flowers in a mural-sort-of-way on one main wall, with a few flowers sprinkled around. For everything else, we just tried to use what we already had, so we don't keeping acquiring more stuff. I think it works for now. We still have a few more final touches, but overall - here is Kate's "new and improved" room...with a garden view!
If any of you come visit, it will be your view as well. :)
8 comments:
Cute!
This is very sweet! I love the flowers and the little chalkboard. I am so impressed Kate is already memorizing bible verses!! :)
Very cute! Great job!
Did you paint that yourself? It's gorgeous and so fun for her!!
Great job, Shawna!
it looks adorable shawna! now kate has room for cartwheels...well, at least crawling for now!
such a cute room!
She sure looks happy with her new room!
The room looks so good! You did an amazing job on it:) Kate is still precious...give her a squeeze for us.
Oh my goodness, I absolutely LOVE it! Can't wait to see it in person! You guys did a wonderful job and sweet Kate looks very pleased :) Hope to get together soon!
Post a Comment