Monday, April 14, 2008

Springtime

Here are a few pics from last week. Kate and I like to walk along 78th street to go to Central Park because I get to pass by some of my favorite brownstones. Here are some pictures of their "front yard" or window boxes. 


By the way, I live vicariously through any of you who actually have a yard or a window to put a box outside of this spring. Hopefully this will inspire you if you haven't done anything yet. 



3 comments:

Becksta said...

Aaah, those are beautiful! I was having an "I love NY" moment today too on my way to Central Park, then through the park, to work today. I passed a front patio in front of a brownstone on 70th with the most amazing, TALL, tulips! Gorgeous!!! And I just love this time of year in the park- spring is finally in the air! :)

Kristian and Katy said...

I LOVE your pics!! the flowers are amazing.
if you get a chance you and Kate should go walk up on the reservoir... trees are blooming with flowers and its gorgeous! i was there last night around 7 before the sun set and it was amazing.

Christine said...

That first house is absolutely adorable! I loved walking down that street too, in the fall :)