Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Great Inventions

I was thinking about things I use on a daily or weekly basis now that I really am thankful were invented. Of course, there are always the usual ones like a dishwasher, a car, a digital camera, and a phone, but here are a few random ones for me. 

* Oxi-Clean for Babies
* The Bose system which stores hundreds of CDs
* Video chats on our Mac
* Chicco's portable highchair - such a space saver!
* Storage ottoman cubes that convert to a tray top 
* Cup holders for the stroller
* Paper towels
* Cleaning wipes (especially Method all-purpose wipes in Lavender)
* Delivery at restaurants
* DVR
* Decaf coffee
* Sports bras
* Bobby pins and clear hair bands 
* Neosporin
* Burts Bees Lip Shimmer in Champagne
* Chi hair straightener

Do you have any to add?


9 comments:

kinsey said...

we love our storage ottomans too! we have two and use them for EVERYTHING! :-)

Christine said...

Excuse me, but WHERE did you get these amazing ottomans!

Kimber-Leigh said...

i don't know what i'd do without paper towels either.
umm, i'm missing my microwave a lot right now, so i'll add that. and drive thru establishments...like a dry cleaner...i've heard of drive-thru post offices- i need one of those! it's all about the drive thru with 3 children!

andrea said...

1. automatic coffee makers
2. space heaters
3. tampons
4. sports bras
5. lifting bras
6. massages

Anonymous said...

told ya, you would love the chi! its freakin awesome

{CuTe CaRd QuEeN} said...

I am intrigued. Who do you video chat with? I thought just uber-geeks did that. :)

Shawna said...

love the additions!

dot - we video chat with mom and dad and david's brother in paris and their family. when you live so far away from family and you have a daughter who changes daily...it becomes the greatest blessing you have ever known.

Stephanie said...

i am with you on the Method-all purpose wipes in lavender! i also like the swiffer duster...just tried it today & it was such a time saver.

Anonymous said...

OHHHH, I thought you meant to each other!! Yes, that makes much more sense!! That's very fun!! :)