Oh yea! I LOVE the fact that someone from Rockwall, Texas is on American Idol! I am so addicted to that show and yes, it is season 7, and I'm still giddy to think about watching it. I think it's because it's one of the only reality shows that something productive and positive really does happen at the end of it, you know? And...who doesn't LOVE music!? Are there any other American Idol fans out there? Come on, you can tell me.
Well - this is my shout out to
Jason Castro! If you are a fan or if you just want to support my hometown of Rockwall, Texas - then vote for him each week! I thought he did a great job last night. I loved the guitar addition and I do get a fun vibe from him and his hippy, dreadlock self. Speaking of...I didn't know anyone had dreads in Rockwall, but I'm glad to see it!
Go vote!
3 comments:
I LOVED his song last night! He is one of the best, I think.
we thought he was great too! but somehow i missed that he's from rockwall! yay!
Such a great, passionate post on my blog. Please weigh in for the next round of American Idol Talk. :)
Post a Comment