So cute! I am not sure if you remember me...I was a Tri Delta at BU...I found your blog via the Wolf's (who I found via the Pond's). Yall are PRECIOUS! May God continue to bless your family! :) Amanda Christian(Maiden: Luft) We have a blog, but it is protected. If you email me (a.l.christian@hotmail.com) I will add you to our list of contacts.
12 comments:
Look at that cute, adorable little face!!!!!!
pick me, pick me, i just think she has to be the cutest baby in the WORLD!
I think she really favors you in these pics! ;)
Oh my GOODNESS, how do you get anything done besides playing with her all day! She is such a doll.
YES!!
she is so cute! the face in that last pic is a face that you make. i love it.
i was waiting all week for this valentine picture!!
So cute! My favorite pic is the last one when she has her nose wrinkled up.
ummm YES PLEASE!
your new camera is awesome, by the way.
and so is your baby :)
So cute! I am not sure if you remember me...I was a Tri Delta at BU...I found your blog via the Wolf's (who I found via the Pond's). Yall are PRECIOUS! May God continue to bless your family!
:) Amanda Christian(Maiden: Luft)
We have a blog, but it is protected. If you email me (a.l.christian@hotmail.com) I will add you to our list of contacts.
i love that face!
coming to texas anytime soon?
so cute shawna!
Post a Comment