* I went to a meeting and was home in 10 minutes. Plus, I got to walk and get exercise at the same time!
* It snowed about 8 inches on Thursday and the City became a winter wonderland. So, we decided last minute to take a walk through Central Park. It's just beautiful and so fun to watch kids and grown men alike sledding down a hill.
* We live 4 blocks from the MET and get in free (thanks UBS!), so we went just for an hour or so and came home in time to get Kate fed and in bed. We saw the photography exhibits, which are some of our favorites and a Jasper Johns exhibit that is going on now.
* Then came home and enjoyed a great bottle of wine - now THAT is what I call a good day. :)
All in all, yesterday was one of those days that you think to yourself...living in NYC is not bad at all. In fact, it's pretty awesome. Enjoy some pics from the park.
5 comments:
I *heart* NY!!!!!
yay! im glad we both had an 'i love ny' day! wasnt the park awesome??
maybe we should all 5 meet at the boathouse in a couple weekends.
have so much fun on your trip!
love
k
Ooooh, I love how the snow is putting a white rim around the bridge on that second pic. And your adorable little snow baby!
I love snow and hope to see some soon! I also really enjoy new york which I've only been to once.
and I really enjoy tagging you - check out my blog to find what you need to do. Thanks and sorry.
So fun! I love your snow pictures in the park. Looks like you all had a great weekend. :)
Post a Comment