Thursday, November 1, 2007

4 months


I am 4 months now and weigh 14.6 lbs and am 24.5 inches long.

Some of you might be disappointed, because I don't have a halloween costume on, but my mom said it was because I wasn't feeling well and my daddy wasn't feeling well, so she took these cute ones of me today instead.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

how precious! she's already learned to smile for the camera! :)

Angel2 said...

I could just look at her chubby checks all day!

A Looney Life said...

she definately is getting to look more like you :) she is adorable, you have yourself a sassy baby on your hands!

Anonymous said...

They are very cute, costume or not!

Allie said...

Adorable!

Honeycutt Family said...

What a cutie! Hope she feels better soon...
Jen

Kristian and Katy said...

she is too precious.

Anonymous said...

Okay, it's official...Kate looks like Shawna! I have pictures to prove it...Shawna when she was a baby about 4 months old...uncanny!
No question David is predominate, but that's a Shawna face for sure!!!

FordeFam said...

Soooo cute!!! I LOVE the outfit she's wearing!!! Darling! :) Also, read your stay at home mommy blog and commented on it! :) Blessings!

FordeFam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.