Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Announcement


My sweet and amazingly talented friend, Shannon, generously flew to New York and spent an entire day with Kate and I and David. We took pictures everywhere in Central Park, along 79th street, and in our apartment. I wanted to share them with you (if you haven't seen them already).


Instructions:
2. Click on clients
3. Type in User Name: babykate and Password: sullivan
4. Note: there is a slideshow at the beginning and then you can click on the link to "view all images"
Enjoy!


Thank you, Shannon!!!!

9 comments:

Kimber-Leigh said...

ummm...Kate's announcements were simply stunning. my favorite pic was the one on the back of Kate with her mommy :) can't wait to view the rest of the pictures!

Kimber-Leigh said...

oh my goodness...all those pictures are so precious. i just want to kiss her little cheeks! and the picture of david kissing her nose...priceless!

Honeycutt Family said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!
I love them all! The ones with her and David are precious! And in #657 and #779 she is so cute and happy!
Shannon is an amazingly talented photographer!
Love,
Jen

A Looney Life said...

so........you child is freakin gorgeous...yahoo for cute babies. I definately know (in a couple years from now) who will be taking our baby pics. My favorite is the one that you have posted on your blog actually. I believe that Kate could take over and be the next Gerber baby.......

Unknown said...

i saw the announcement when i visited my brother - soooo precious! we kept saying how it was the best baby announcement we've ever seen! you guys are one hot family! ;)

Christine said...

Absolutely STUNNING!

Anonymous said...

i mean, could you ask for a more beautiful family? thanks, sweet friend, for letting me capture your precious little one. it was pure joy. love you...

vanessa said...

PRECIOUS!! What gorgeous pictures!

MKP said...

I LOVE those pics! You have such a beautiful family! Kate is so precious. I would love to meet her someday! Shannon is amazing...she is so talented!

Mal