Friday, October 26, 2007

Playdate for Kate

Kate: Hi, my name is Kate. What's yours?
Louise: My name is Louise. My mom and your mom are friends.
Kate: I know. My mom said that we are just one week apart, exactly.
Louise: Yea and born with the same doctor and in the same room.
Kate: That's freaky. Did you know our mom's are both from Texas too?
Louise: Yea. That's a crazy place. Have you been to visit?
Kate: Oh yes. My mom and dad and I were there for two weeks. It's good to be back.
Louise: Do you want to get some lunch now?
Kate: Sure. M-O-M....I'm ready to eat.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Giggle!!!

Kristian and Katy said...

aw, baby kate... already talking so well.

Honeycutt Family said...

Playdates are so fun! I know that right now it is more for the mommies, but it is fun to see the kids start to notice each other and play soon too...