Monday, May 19, 2008

The Graduate

It's official! My baby sister has crossed the stage and moved the tassel. I am so proud of Stephanie and it was an honor to get to be there with her as she moves into this new phase.
 
We were in Texas last week for her graduation and enjoyed seeing lots of family.  (The friends blog will be next)

Uncle Rhett:

Auntie:


The Grandmothers


The Grandfathers:


The Parents: 

The Cousins:
We had such a great time with everyone!

Here is the slide show of our graduation festivities.  Get some popcorn and Reece's Pieces and enjoy the show! Well, that's what I would get, but you can get whatever you like. 








3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I can't believe you were in Waco and we didn't get to see your beautiful little family. Congrats for your sis and next time, call us!

Shawna said...

I know, Kimberly, I wish we could have seen all of our friends in Waco. Unfortunately, we were only there 36 hours and so we prioritized family this time around. Hope you guys are doing well!

Kimberly said...

I understand completely. I just wanted you to know that we are looking forward to the day we can meet your little girl and visit with you.

Enjoy the week!