
Yes, you read correctly. Rhett will be on TV this weekend! ESPN will be airing the Arkansas game tomorrow, Saturday, September 15th vs. Alabama at 5:45pm (Central). You can do the math on your own time zone. :)
It should be a good game and a great chance for you to see his deep snapping in action!!
Rhett is #51 - so look fast before field goals, extra points, and punt returns! :) Regardless of whether you are able watch the game on TV, you can keep Rhett in your prayers.
Go Hogs! Go Rhett!
2 comments:
Our fam was sitting around after Logan's party watching football (of course) and I told them to flip over to see if we could see Rhett....well we DID. And the tivo pause, rewind and slow motion made it very fun!!! Congrats to the Richardson clan.
How fun...Mark and I watched him last night! I know you all are so very proud :o)
Post a Comment