Monday, September 3, 2007

The Green Mountain State

For Labor Day this year, the Sullivans went to Vermont! It was absolutely beautiful! Here are the highlights from our trip. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Honeycutt Family said...

You guys are such big travelers! I'm so impressed! I love that you are letting Kate experience so much and are enjoying motherhood, Shawna. I spoke to a friend of mine in Austin last week and her little girl is 5 weeks old and she hasn't taken her OUT OF THE HOUSE AT ALL except to see family and the doctor! She said she is going "stir crazy" and I said, "YEAH!!!!!" Take her out for a walk at least! MY GOODNESS!
Anyway, I've never been to Vermont, so thanks for all the fun pics!
Love,
Jen

Kimber-Leigh said...

SO fun! You know that I just love Vermont :) The pictures are great!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the blog! Your trip looked wonderful - and I love all the Kate updates...she is such a cutie.

andrea said...

Fun! I want a vacation!

cheryl said...

Great pics, especially of KATE!!! Vermont looks beautiful - haven't been...you took a lot of pictures of other mommy animals feeding their young...do you relate? You're the cutest nursing mother!

love you...mom

Christine said...

Uhh, I love New England. Those adorable roadside barns...the more laid-back style...beautiful trees...heaven!