Today (Sunday, July 8th) is Kate's due date and it is such a weird feeling to see it come and go and look at her 10 day old face. It's a reminder that only God truly knows when these little people will enter the world and only He is in control, despite every doctor's best effort to estimate.

On her due date, we ventured to church for the first time via the subway. It was scary. Grandma/ Nana, Papaw and Mommy were very nervous, but Daddy seemed to think it was the best way to get there. We did fine and she enjoyed the ride. She made it through church just fine and was quite the center of attention. How precious it was to hold her and sing "How Great Thou Art" to our Savior.
Afterwards, we went and had some BBQ at Brother Jimmy's with the family and Uncle Jonathan and then came home for a photo shoot in her little pink dress. We are having way too much fun!





9 comments:
Are you kidding? we love it. Keep 'em coming. My eyes are filling with tears at the beauty! What a wonderful gift HE has given you!
Wow! Way to go on keeping the blog updated! These pics are amazing. Also, I am so impressed that you guys took the subway yesterday.
See you soon!
So cute!!! We are so excited for you guys! I'm impressed you've been so brave taking her out in the bustle of NYC! She's such a cosmopolitan baby! :)
oh my...her little expressions are just darling...and you guys make it look easy :) i'm impressed that she's been to her first movie...we just took nathanael to his (ratatouille) and he LOVED it!
Oh Shawna... she is precious! I miss you!
HOW ABSOLUTELY FUN!!!!!
Kate is so precious! It is so neat for you to mention all of the ways you all have to get around since we take it for granted that you would just DRIVE to church, but I forget how in NYC you have to think about cabs, walking, or the subway--wow! What a different world!
Love,
Matt, Jen, and Gracie
oh she is just the cutest. I am so glad you are keeping us updated from afar!! We cannot get sick of Kate's adventures in NY!!
Shawna & David,
Congratulations!! I was talking with Katy the other day and she told me the great news about your new addition to the Sullivan family. Kate is so precious! I'll actually be in NYC for a weekend this October, so maybe I'll get to meet her in person! You two must be so happy - you look like quite the proud parents. May His blessings continue to shower upon your little one!
Love,
Michelle
She is just beautiful! We are thrilled for you guys! I'm so impressed that you have braved outings already! Keep the pictures coming!
We love you guys!
Derek & Lindsi
Post a Comment