This month will be different; I can feel it.
I can explain.
We found out a wonderful surprise. Yes, surprise!
Number 3 is on the way. Due April 19th and we could not be more excited.
(Picture is at 12 weeks...I am now at 16 weeks)
We are trusting. Joyfully. Expectantly.
Another sweet gift that we cover in prayer daily. I have lost one early pregnancy. I have seen two glorious births. With this one - my heart is continually leaning towards doubt and not trust...but I take it a day at a time and I read His words to me - that He is purposeful in all He does and that it is for our good. I trust Him. Today. Tomorrow. And, I smile. Joyfully. Ever so thankful for the wonderful gifts ... and the ones that are difficult.
Surprise!
We appreciate all of your prayers for us on this new and ever-evolving journey through life in the big City with a growing family!

7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting! So happy for you guys! :)
My friend Gretchen that moved to north N.J. this summer found out that she is due in May with #4. It was a BIG surprise for them too!
we are so thankful and happy for your growing family! continuing in prayers, sweet friend :)
and i LOVE seeing that sweet picture. precious.
What a wonderful surprise!!!! So excited for your sweet family. God does sustain and provides exactly what we need...He will give you the energy you need for each day. It's no doubt He trusts you and David with these precious lives!
Best surprise ever! Congrats.
Gay
YAYY!!!! Its blogland official :) Each baby is such a blessing and teaches us more about the Lord in every way! So excited for the new chapter about to be written and to see how God finishes writing the chapter you are on! Love you friend!
well, this is what i get for not coming back more regularly to check in with my most favorite NYC fam. CONGRATULATIONS!!! So excited for your sweet little family and the Lord giving another one of His miracles. Praying for all 5 of you. HUGS!!!
We are so thrilled for you! We can't wait to see more pictures from your new Love!
Post a Comment