Tuesday, November 15, 2011

eight.



Eight years. Thousands of memories.

Celebrating God's faithful provision and generous grace - through the man I call husband.

He leads, He serves, He challenges. He provides. He loves. He fathers. He prays. He laughs. He reminds.

Today I celebrate a man who does so much, so well, and a Heavenly Father who knows what we need even more than we do. I am thankful for God's lavish and abundant grace in my life and in our marriage.


Celebrating much today.


Among the many gifts...today I am particularly grateful that our elevator has passed inspection and is ready to ride TOMORROW! Now, that is a good anniversary gift. It's been two very long months and we could not be more excited. 

3 comments:

Shannon said...

happy anniversary, friends! i think you two are perfect for each other :) i love seeing how you encourage and support each other during your walk through life... God is more glorified because you two are together. Together, you two will change the world for Him in a mighty way.

Kimber-Leigh said...

happy anniversary, precious friends! wow. eight years. i remember your wedding day so very well...what a lovely beginning it was for the beautiful life that you share together.

love you both and am celebrating with you from afar today.

(and i LOVE these pictures!!!)

Christine said...

Happy 8 years! You guys are an inspiration. Honored to call you friends.