Not only did God raise up one of our own members, Eric Damewood, to become our crazy talented worship pastor but He raised up unbelievable singers and musicians organically from our own church family to lead our church, week after week. They each have their own stories of redemption and I wish I could share them all here but they are not my stories to tell. You can hear many of their stories in their songs that are on the first ever Apostles Worship album, Love Came Through.
You can download the title song, Love Came Through here for free today.
Album Release from Rachel Renee' Photography on Vimeo.
I will share more about the album after it's released on December 2nd. One of the perks of David being an elder is we received an album early and I cry every time I listen to the voices, the songs, the lyrics. God has been so faithful in our church and I am thankful He has been gracious to allow this album to speak of His glory and His works for all to hear. I pray you will be blessed by the music!
No comments:
Post a Comment