
Kate turned two last Saturday. TWO. I know. It's hard to believe. She is so grown up and we celebrated Dr. Seuss style with her closest friends that we see every week and live life with. It was so special and super fun, if I do say so myself.

Now, sit back. Grab a bag of popcorn. Put your feet up and enjoy the (l-o-n-g) Dr. Seuss birthday slideshow!
12 comments:
You have got to be kidding me. That is the most CREATIVE birthday party I've ever seen! I seriously had to stop the slide show to post a comment. I LOVE the favors!!! You are an amazing mom Shawna :)
ADORABLE party theme!! What a fun and creative idea!!! Looks like y'all had a great time!
oh my goodness...shawna. she is so precious and beautiful! i can't wait to see her sometime -- i will be flying through NY on my way to and from home at christmas -- maybe then!?
What a great party idea- I bet Kate had a blast!
What a fun party! Looks like everyone had a blast. So fun that you were able to incorporate her favorite books into all the birthday fun. Happy birthday, Kate!
Just loved this--what a delightful way to celebrate her second birthday. I am totally impressed with your creativity and energy and the really neat way all the children were involved. What a special day.
You did so awesome with the theme :) We have had suess parties at school before and baby kates tops the cake!! I guess she isn't really a baby anymore, she is growing up so fast!
SO cute loved looking at all the pics. Great job on the party planning.
Wow... that looked like one F-U-N party for sweet Kate! You have quite a gift for party planning/organizing/hosting!!! :)
ADORABLE! Can you come and do Jack's 2nd, I'm not sure with the new baby he will get quite as much flair as Kate this year!
Happy Birthday Kate!
HOW FUN!!!!!
SO FUN! You did such an amazing job on her party. Happy Birthday, sweet Kate!!!
Post a Comment