Love it! She was very focused on her painting. I just love seeing their little minds working. :)
Oh my goodness. I LOVE that first photo the most!
oh precious kate. she's so sweet. and what a fun home project!
i'd love a kate masterpiece!
She looks so little up next to that easel - but she is serious about her work! I love her combinations of pattern and color - love it, love herMia
love, love, love, love these. sweet girl. wish i was with you on your patio :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love it! She was very focused on her painting. I just love seeing their little minds working. :)
Oh my goodness. I LOVE that first photo the most!
oh precious kate. she's so sweet. and what a fun home project!
i'd love a kate masterpiece!
She looks so little up next to that easel - but she is serious about her work! I love her combinations of pattern and color - love it, love her
Mia
love, love, love, love these. sweet girl. wish i was with you on your patio :)
Post a Comment