Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pic of a Pic

Threads (Pottery Barn Kid's clothing store) happens to be a dangerous block from our apartment. I love all of the classic children's clothes that they sell, so it is also a place I go for gifts. One day last month I went to buy some gifts and they were running a promotional deal. For a certain amount of money spent, you would receive a free photo shoot and a free 8x10 picture of your child. I was going to buy these gifts anyway, so...OK, sign me up! 

We went in the next week with Kate's Christmas dress and I was pretty pleased with our FREE 8x10! Of course, I had to take a picture of the picture so that you could see it, but you get the idea. Pretty cute, eh? 



And, no I was not going to the be the sucker that paid $40 for 4 wallets. 

The thought did cross my mind that I could be like the people on Canal Street and crop this picture of a picture just right and then use it as our Christmas card picture, but then I decided that wouldn't be the most honest thing to do. So, just enjoy the pic of a pic.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a precious little Christmas angel right there...beautiful!

Christine said...

Too cute - love the headband!

La Gringa Sonria said...

She totally looks like you!

Kimber-Leigh said...

she is so adorable! love the great deal too!

Stephanie Marie said...

hello little shawna. so funny how she takes on you and david in different pictures and faces. I love the outfit :) I will have to show Caroline. love you!!!

Becksta said...

Whew, finally doing some blog catch-up! That is the sweetest picture of Kate- I LOVE it!

I am so sorry for the week you went through- you are quite a trooper and such an awesome mom to that sweet girl of yours. I hope you are all rested and recovered for your trip tomorrow. Have a wonderful time!!!

FordeFam said...

Very cute!!! :) Love her little Christmas dress! :)