Kate's fever has broken as of today. Her eyes are still both swollen and she still looks like she got in a pretty bad fight, but she has more energy and I think we are almost over this craziness. Thank you for all of your comments and advice and encouragement. Sigh.
David is back at work. I am going to Lysol this place to death, I tell you. I want the satisfaction of killing germs. I did start coughing and have a sore throat, but I am not giving any energy to that because I am going to enjoy our last week of Christmas in New York -even if it kills me.
Here is a picture of Kate in the midst of her fever - still trying to make us laugh. Sweet baby girl. I love that about her. By the time I got to my camera -she wasn't laughing anymore, she just needed help out of her contraption.
So, I had to share this with you. I really don't get it. You see my cell phone, so you can tell the size by comparison. Then you see the Motrin bottle that we could not live without this past week. But, see the bottle in the middle? Yes, the tiniest little bottle you've ever seen?
Well, I thought it was interesting that we paid $45 for that little thing with insurance. I don't know what is in that bottle, but it should pretty much heal anything for that price. I'm estimating it's about$1/ per drop in each eye that should be given 3 times a day for 7 days. Nice.
4 comments:
wow!! $45 for that barbie-size medicine?? crazy. glad it's all working :)
Shawna, I feel your pain. Jackson has had a cold and came down with a fever Friday night - ear infection! Yuck! We've also used those exact eye drops - I think we paid $40 for those. YIKES! And Jackson hates, hates, hates when we have to put those in his eyes. I have to pin him down and just pray that they make it into his eye. Hope Kate feels better soon.
i'm glad things are looking better...it's so tough when your little one is sick. madeleine has an awful cough/cold right now...and it's so hard seeing her so miserable!
Maybe it's the medicine that Santa gave Lucy in Narnia? Hehe! Hope she's feeling better! I know how those things are! :(
Post a Comment