Tonight, I thought I would try something fun and different. She already has two teeth and is working on the top two as we speak and so I thought it would be fun to see her face with a real apple. Here are some pics from tonight. So great!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
An Apple A Day...
Some of you remember seeing pictures of Kate as she first started solids over Christmas. Well, we have come a long way in just a few weeks. She turns 7 months this Sunday - I can hardly believe it - and is really enjoying some "real" food now. Kate's very favorite is banana, but she also eats sweet potatoes, carrots (in progress), and pear.
Tonight, I thought I would try something fun and different. She already has two teeth and is working on the top two as we speak and so I thought it would be fun to see her face with a real apple. Here are some pics from tonight. So great!

Tonight, I thought I would try something fun and different. She already has two teeth and is working on the top two as we speak and so I thought it would be fun to see her face with a real apple. Here are some pics from tonight. So great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
ha!! adorable!! im so impressed.
what a precious girl.
A lover of apples...that's my kinda girl!
so it was your amazing camera! i love the pictures, she is growing up so fast, she looks bigger than a month ago!
LOVE these pics!!! I'm going to try to catch up with the Bible in a year!!! Do you know if there's one that I could print off? Thanks for posting that! ;)
Oh my, those pictures are so cute!
Jenny
Love it! She's adorable! Watch out for apple stains-they are horrible to get out-and your bibs are so cute I'd worry about them, too!! : )
i love these pictures! they're so cute!
Wow, what a cutie. I can't believe she's seven months old already - and I think she looks a lot like David! I'm sure you guys are enjoying parenthood as it gets more and more fun with each passing month and each new skill learned. Of course, we are about to start over and I'm looking forward to that sweet newborn phase and lots of sleeping alongside Drake's constant busyness.
I figured out that the print on that one spot was bigger when printed on paper than on the screen! :) Hehe! Success!
aah!! shawna she looks so different from when i last saw her! i can't believe it. i miss her....:(
Post a Comment