Kate is now...
eating cereal, bananas, pears, apples, carrots, sweet potatoes, starting yogurt,
rolling, waving, always laughing, curious about everything, wanting to touch and pull,
saying dada-dada all day long and babbling on and on.
sitting up to play, loves her books, loves music and dancing, loves people,
seven months.
12 comments:
oh my goodness!!! she is PRECIOUS! and i love your captions. our little kate's growing up so quickly.
i would come over today and play because i'm at home, but im sick so i won't.
Those are the cutest baby thighs I've ever seen :)
Cutie!!
precious little kate...i am so glad that i get to see the two of you in just one month!
i love the pictures, the comments make it even better, less than two months!!!
Ohhh. I could look at those all day long. too sweet!! What a dolly!!
Kate is getting so big! I love her tights - and I just want to pinch those thighs. They grow up sooooo fast. Cute pics.
Oh My Goodness! I miss that baby. I am such a proud auntie it is not funny! I want to hold her so badly...she is my buddy :) Missing you all
Awww! It's so cliche, but they get so big so quickly :o)
She is a cutie!
kate is so cute! she's so expressive... just like her momma!
Kate is such a cutie! I can't believe how big she is getting. We love her tons!!!
Post a Comment