The celebration continued as my dad flew in to join us. Mom and dad saw Mary Poppins on Saturday and then David and I met them for dinner at Ocean Grill on the West Side and dessert and coffee at the well known, Cafe Lalo. For those who don't know, it's the coffee shop where Tom Hanks goes to see Meg Ryan for the first time, while she waits for him with the rose in You've Got Mail....you remember the scene. Well, it's a great place to go for dessert and so we did! Happy Birthday, Mom!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Cheryl!!!
what a fun time!! i've only walked by cafe lalo but never gone in. i've gotta go sometime.
happy birthday to your mom! i hope you guys have an awesome week.
Oh how I love Cafe Lalo! And thanks for the tip on Sarabeth's! That's going to be a must for next time!
Jealous! You guys look like you had a great time! I hope I'm doing this kind of stuff with my girls when I turn "the double nickel"-Love it!
Lori
Yeah, Happy birthday.
I totally want to see Mary Poppins!!
Lots of fun. Jeremy and I visited Meg & Randy last December (when I was big and pregnant) and they took us to Sarabeth's for breakfast one day and to Cafe Lalo for dessert one night! Lots of fun. I know you love having guests (especially family). :)
Wow! You've Got Mail is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES!!! What a fun birthday!!! :)
Post a Comment