... to the East side. Remember the Jeffersons? Ok, nevermind. Here are some pictures of our new place. I am only showing the kitchen/living room and for now. You can kind of see the master bedroom down the hall (where our bed is peeking out) The 2nd bedroom has not been touched yet, so there is not much to see.
We have had several dear friends bring over dinner two nights this week and last night the couple stayed and enjoyed it with us. We had a great time. It's starting to feel like home and we love that we have had visitors every single night!
A few things missing... the actual drapes, a chair in the living room, an organized bookshelf and some wall hangings. It's hard to get it all done at once, but hopefully after this weekend, I'll have more to show.
Let me know what you think!!
Have a great weekend friends!
6 comments:
Oh so cute!!
I love this place. The kitchen looks alot like your other kitchen! I know exactly what you are talking about- the Jeffersons, definatley. Wasn't there someone named Wheezy?
So cute! Can't wait to see more or see it in person!
So fun. Can't wait to visit in person!
It's really cute Shawna! And you put it together really fast! If it was me, I would still have boxes EVERYWHERE! Hopefully I'll be able to see it sooner than later!!
So beautiful Shawna! I am trying to figure out how I can come and visit. I really like "knowing" where my friends live, know what I mean?
It's totally adorable! It's way newer than I was picturing - I guess every NYC apartment I've been in is kind of old. Can't wait to see it!
thanks girls! you all need to come and visit soon - your bedroom is waiting. :) we did even more this weekend, so it changes every day.
Post a Comment