Our life in New York City is always full of adventure. Some welcomed, some unexpected - but I really am thankful for them all. They each have a purpose I have learned.
One of our recent City adventures took place a few weeks ago. We recruited some dear adventurous friends to join us on a trip to Chinatown for an impromptu Dim Sum lunch. They took some fabulous pictures (especially of Kate) and share more about it here (http://hopewithfeathers.com/journal/2011/5/1/rainy-day-dim-sum.html) at Kristen's blog.
Might I add - you will want to save this blog to your roll. She is not only a dear friend but such an encouragement to us mommas. I think you will enjoy the visit and might even stay a while.
Speaking of adventures: the kiddos and I are on a surprise adventure to the Rocky Mountain State. We showed up and surprised my mom last week and are here enjoying family and those glorious mountains. More to come next week!
2 comments:
such cute pictures.
hope you're all having fun (and feeling better!) in colorado...give your parents a hug from me!
We miss you! New York doesn't feel the same when I know you are gallavanting in the mountains. I hope it is just so life giving and wonderful though and that you are wearing birkenstocks :) Enjoy being crunchy for me. I'm glad you liked the post! I totally forgot to ask if it was ok to post pictures of your children!
Post a Comment