thanks for sharing his "first pics." what a blessing he will be to each of you and you all to him. praying that he continues to grow big and strong. :)
Truly wonderful news! What great joy for all of us to celebrate with you on this. I do so love little boys! And, of course, this means Kate stays the only princess of my grandchildren--boy will she be spoiled!
Love that you're blogging again and enjoyed getting caught up. What an eventful season it has been for you guys- you are all constantly in our thoughts and prayers!
11 comments:
:)
so glad for a glimpse of this little guy! can't wait to meet him in person! we're excited for you guys!!!
Yay! I love these first little pictures :) Congrats!
Congrats! One of each, what a perfect little family.
so precious! can't wait to hold that little hand!!
thanks for sharing his "first pics." what a blessing he will be to each of you and you all to him. praying that he continues to grow big and strong. :)
Truly wonderful news! What great joy for all of us to celebrate with you on this. I do so love little boys! And, of course, this means Kate stays the only princess of my grandchildren--boy will she be spoiled!
Hooray hooray! I heard about the size of his anatomy from your dad. of course.
: )
Love you!
you have no idea! that little boy is blessed already!
YAY! So, so exciting :) Pics are just incredible.
Love that you're blogging again and enjoyed getting caught up. What an eventful season it has been for you guys- you are all constantly in our thoughts and prayers!
Looking forward to catching up soon!
GREAT sono pics! Can't wait for your cute little boy :)
YEAH!!! I haven't looked at anyone's blogs in ages and I just came across yours. Congrats on the exciting news!!!!!
Post a Comment