Saturday, September 12, 2009

Jersey Shore

This summer we made it to beaches on Long Island, in the Hamptons and on the Jersey Shore. Here are some pictures of a trip to Ocean Grove, a few weeks ago, with Kate's best buddy, Cooper.















8 comments:

Honeycutt Family said...

Yay for Jersey!!!! :) Oh how I miss it!

And could that pic of Kate kissing Cooper be any cuter?!?! Adorable!

maryh said...

sounds like such a good summer! we must talk on the phone soon - i've read some of the books recommended on your blog and want to talk about them!

Stephanie Marie said...

what great photos!! I love them all! Seems Kate has a little boyfriend ;)

.kp. said...

love the pics. the light was so perfect!!!

and i must say that seeing that verse at the top of your blog EVERYTIME makes me smile. its so good, so appropriate, so yours. i will never see it without thinking of you and where it came from.

Becky Fenn said...

Beautiful pictures, Shawna! We are so sad we are missing you guys in NYC when we come up there:( Natalie misses Kate so much. Thanks for the surprise we got in the mail yesterday....that was so sweet!

Stephanie said...

i love the ones of her sitting in the waves!

Becksta said...

These are so precious. What a fun, and special time. After these posts, I'm definitely thinking I need to make some beach time a priority next summer!!!

Unknown said...

Okay, each little series of trips to the beach with Cooper, Kate is going deeper into the ocean and getting closer to Cooper! I love it! She is so precious and so little compared to the vastness of the ocean...love that baby girl!