Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rupert Everett Segment


If you didn't believe me, here is proof that we were on the RR show, on the front row, and ON TV. ;) You have to look quickly and you really will see the back of our heads more than the front, but here you go! I am on the inside aisle in a teal shirt, Ginger is in the coral shirt to my right, then Katy and then Sarah (on the other end).

These pictures are from the Rupert Everett segment and the one where she is at the wax museum.


There will be two other shows...so stay tuned!


3 comments:

Stephanie Marie said...

oh my goodness!! so fun!

Desiree said...

I watched it today - even paused and went in slow motion to catch you girls :)
How fun!!

Becksta said...

I was so glad I was home yesterday morning to see it!!! So fun :)

Hope you have a wonderful time with your girlfriends!!!