I pray that you and your families had a joyous Easter weekend, celebrating The Resurrected and The Life. Our family had a very nice Easter, celebrating with our friends and family (Uncle Dan) here in the City.
We went to an Easter egg hunt in the park on Sat morning with some friends. Can you find Kate? :)
Then on Sunday, Kate wore a dress that her Great-Grandmother bought her and she looked so precious, so of course I had to have a little photo shoot! Here are a few of my favorites. She will be 9 months old this week!
Happy Monday!
8 comments:
Fun!
That dress is beautiful!
So so cute!!
I can see your green design, and I care! Its so cute!!
those turned out so great!
i love the one of you and kate at the park- precious!
~your photo assistant
Looks like it was a great Easter! Kate is just so beautiful!
Happy Easter! Kate looks precious!!
shes my favorite - i want one
That little dress is just precious. Happy 9 months, Kate!
My Baby Kate is the most beautiful little Easter package in the whole world. I love her little feet - big toes peeking out from under that precious dress. Gotta love the bow! Love it...love her
Grandma R
Post a Comment