As the Lord would so timely provide, two darling homeschooling families moved into the City over the past few months and joined our church family and our Community Group. We had a "Back to School" lunch today and it was a true celebration. I teared up during the prayer at how God so graciously provides when you step out in faith. I could expand on so much more, but I'll just say that I feel so grateful. Humbly grateful.
Oh - and I think Kate had a good time as well.
Welcome back to school, everyone!
Speaking of provison...one of the mothers and I were talking about a wonderful book that we both recently read. The Mission of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson, which I highly recommend to any mother or to those who are thinking of becoming a mother one day. When I told my new friend how much I enjoyed the read and how much it encouraged me, she said, "Oh, Sally is coming to stay with me next month." Come again?! You mean the Sally that is the author Sally Clarkson? Oh, right.
Yeah, so Sally is evidently coming to stay with her next month and we are going to be able to sit in a small room with her and talk and share and pray and discuss. Oh sweetness. Are you kidding me?! I am speechless. Humbly speechless.
1 comment:
I love it! So sweet to see all the kiddos! What an answer to prayer...
Post a Comment