Sunday, May 9, 2010

To Photograph; Document; Capture



This Mother's Day weekend was all about capturing the moment. Savoring and taking mental and physical pictures of the blessings of family. After David took Kate and I to my favorite brunch place, Sarabeth's at Central Park South, we came home and spent the majority of the day capturing moments in our "home studio".

Baby Wesley is coming any day - but hopefully not for a few more weeks. :) What a special time to capture these moments as a family while we wait with great anticipation for his arrival. What a perfect way to celebrate Mother's Day. I feel so blessed. Beyond words, really.


















10 comments:

Stephanie Marie said...

So sweet! I love seeing current pictures of you all and capturing these precious moments! Can't wait to see you in a month from today!

Christine said...

I have two words for this: PREC-IOUS. I love it, and love his name!!!!!

Allie said...

So precious!!!

La Gringa Sonria said...

hooray!! adorable! Thanks for sharing...
Love u.

Desiree said...

The pictures are so adorable! So sweet :)

Christy Thomas said...

Shawna, these photos are simply gorgeous. Thank you. What a treat to view them.

Gay said...

Beautiful pictures Shawna. Thank you for sharing. Love baby brothers name too.

maryh said...

those are fabulous pictures! i love the one of kate with her hair waving around her - so cute. love the name. we are both have babies this year...we are due october 12! find out wed if its a boy or girl...!

Unknown said...

These could not be more adorable! Love the candid/playful shots with David and of course that little model shot, but my favorite is the last one! Oh our precious Kate and mommy/mommy to be!

the bowlin family said...

I don't think it gets any more precious than those sweet pictures!!! Love his name, by the way!! :)