An engagement.
A reunion.
I experienced all three last weekend in Asheville, North Carolina.
What a fabulous and crazy weekend. Asheville ranks in my Top 3 places in America to live and it was made even more special because I got to share it with my dearest friends from college (we missed you Dot!) and my newly engaged sister!!!
I feel so humbled and thankful that I was able to be there to celebrate in the marriage of Kimber-Leigh's baby sister, Katy, and the engagement of my baby sister, Stephanie. Such sweet memories. Life is full of them, but this past weekend was that much sweeter because of the significance surrounding these events and because of who was there to share in them.
I wish I could go on and on, but my sweet baby girl turns 2 tomorrow and there is MUCH to be done in the ways of preparation.
Congrats to Katy and Stephanie!!!
6 comments:
Can't believe Kate is almost 2- that's crazy! Sounds like a fun trip!
So many exciting things!! I love Asheville too!
Looks like you've had some pretty special weeks lately! How fun!
And Happy Birthday to sweet Kate! I hope you guys had a great time today :)
Cool stuff - congratulations to everyone, especially Kate!
I used to live in Asheville - awesome place to live.
so fun you've been able to travel so much this summer and make all these great memories. exciting that kate is turning the big 2! its crazy how fast they grow.
Such fun! You've been traveling a lot! It is good to see all of the college gang together again. I know you all had a good time catching up.
Post a Comment